A young, vibrant, technology startup serving SMEs and Non Profits in South Africa is looking for an SME sales specialist. We are looking for smart, driven and entrepreneurial sales professionals to join our team and help us grow.
As an SME sales specialist, you will help us sell our offerings to SMEs and retail customers in Southern Africa. Our services include Office 365, Azure, AWS, custom application development, cybersecurity as well as network, server and desktop management.
You’ll be acquiring and maintaining new small business relationships and proactively managing, developing, and retaining a portfolio of high potential relationships with annual revenues up to ZAR 10 Million. You’ll also assist with acquisition strategies, retention tactics and customer inquiries related to small businesses. You need to have the abiilty to independently interpret and provide tailored solutions unique to each client’s technology requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Focus on acquisition and retention of new small business customers and deepening of existing relationships from a dedicated portfolio of business clients.
- Acquire new small business relationships through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals. Make a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on prospects and portfolio clients in a specific geography area.
- Proactively contact portfolio clients and generate new business to the company. Focus on client retention and growth by providing consultative advice and solutions to enhance and expand the client’s entire relationship.
- Serve as primary contact for a portfolio of business clients up to ZAR 10 million in annual revenue.
- Learn and understand cloud offerings with enough technical details to handle all aspects of pre-sales.
- Attain an understanding of business operating cycles and of client’s objectives and strategies.
- Understand client’s business practices and interpret the operational risk to the business.
- Review client’s accounts and be responsible for approving operational risks associated with the relationship
- Demonstrate independent decision making skills by recognizing and understanding client problems and needs and responding appropriately. Gathers information and sorts through issues in order to make timely decisions.
What we offer:
– A stable, diverse working environment
– Exposure to a wide range of projects
– A growth program tailored specifically for each employee
– Tremendous learning opportunities with training and certifications (AWS, Azure etc.)
– Small, entrepreneurial team with many opportunities to grow within the company
Only serious candidates looking for permanent positions need apply. We are not looking for contractors or outsourcing houses.
You may respond to this advert and attach your CV or may apply directly through our website at: https://www.dukstra.com/jobs/SME-cloud-sales-specialist/
|Job Type||Full time|