Our development team is looking for awesome developers who want to help create cutting edge software in the public health and FinTech sectors.. We are developing the next generation of solutions to help streamline various systems pertaining to the public health sector. A number of proof of concepts have been written and deployed to clients in this space.
We want talented developers to join us working at every point in the development process to turn this into a full software suite, from capturing and analyzing requirements for deploying and supporting the solution. We need people that can work with a variety of technologies, including web and desktop. We highly prefer people that enjoy experimenting with new technologies.
Training opportunities will be available to help improve skills where required. We are seeking someone who is not scared of new challenges and knows how to work hard whilst maintaining a fun and friendly attitude. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a team with a culture of learning and mutual respect; where you can bring new ideas to the table and have them heard.
We don’t want to give our developers requirements; we want them to solve problems.
Main responsibilities – Software development
- Designing, architecting and implementing high-quality enterprise level software to work with large datasets
- Designing and implementing efficient data management strategies and systems
- Maintaining and enhancing existing data processing tools responsible for real-time gathering and interpreting various data feeds
- Working across the full project lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering through to release and support
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
- To write clean and healthy structured, well-documented code
- To build future-proof reusable core code libraries, which can be shared, in order to drive further efficiencies throughout the team
- To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error-free
- To design and build database schemas with integrity and scalability with data access layers that are optimized for performance and security
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with any two of the following languages: C#, C++, Java, Python, NodeJS, Swift or Go.
- Experience with source code management software (Git or SVN).
- A degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 2 Year work experience
- An interest in cybersecurity.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced, engaging and fun environment.
– Systems administration skills in Linux or Microsoft Windows.
- Win32 API and low-level Windows / Linux / OSX programming
- Web APIs / REST
- SQL / NoSQL databases
- Knowledge or experience with networking and security technologies
Desired Qualification Accreditation
|Job Category||Software Development|