A technology startup serving SMMEs and Non Profits in South Africa is looking for cybersecurity specialists! We are looking for hackers crackers, phishers, phreakers, malware/trojan/worm/virus/bots authors! This is your chance to make it big in the cybersecurity industry. Help us protect Africa from the world!
– A rebellious, hackers mindset – always looking for flaws, expoloits, backdoors and weaknesses.
– A deep knowledge of how networks and Internet works – TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, RARP, Proxies, Reverse proxies, DMZs
– Knowledge of writing backdoor, viruses, malware, exploits, bots, phishing pages etc.
– Any experience in exploiting existing installations such as webcams, security cams, access control systems etc. would be highly regarded
– Experience in setting up networks, firewalls, anti virus, DMZs, reverse proxies etc.
– Exceptional knowledge of Linux/mac/windows networking, scripting and command line tools.
– Experience in running vulnerability scans, network scans, monitoring and identifying threats
– Must have a Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science from a reputed institution.
– Candidates without a degree can be considered if they are able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of Cybersecurity/TCP/IP etc.
– CCNA Security/CISSP/CompTIA+ Security certifications
– Graduates with exception academic background in Computer Science, Electronics or Telecommunications may also apply.
What we offer:
– A stable, diverse working environment
– Exposure to wide range of projects
– A growth programme tailored specifically for each employee
– Tremendous learning opportunities with training and certifications
– Training on AWS, Azure etc.
– Small, entrepreneurial team with many opportunities to grow with the company.
Only serious candidates looking for permanent positions need to apply. We are not looking for contractors or outsourcing houses.
You may respond to this advert and attach your CV or may apply directly through our website at:
|Job Type||Full time|