We are looking for smart, hard-working, focused, motivated and self-driven interns to help create and manage focused digital marketing campaigns for our customers.This is a challenging role with an excellent opportunity to cross skill and learn skills of two different trades.
This role is a hybrid between a graphic designer and a digital marketing manager and you will be required to perform both functions. Job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts & photos as well as managing marketing campaigns in coordination with the creative director. You’ll be shaping the visual aspects of websites and digital campaigns as well as managing campaigns across various channels such as facebook, instagram etc.
Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you you’re good at communication and able to work methodically as part of a team, we’d love to meet you!
As part of your role, you’ll be required to:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Pick the appropriate color schemes and layouts for each design
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce a final product
- Test graphics across various media
- Affect changes to designs by incorporating feedback from various channels
- Ensure final designs and layouts are both visually appealing and on-brand
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence for various entities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ability to perform data handling, perform functions within SQL Administration, understand and verify Security
- Perform tasks in line with the project environment
- Impose user interface standard by displaying Custom Forms, testing
- Multi Media Configuration, VBScript, set up tasks and run automation
- BA in Arts, Multimedia, Illustration or equivalent
- Must have experience using Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Experience with animations/video editing highly advantageous
- Min 1 year appropriate marketing/design experience
- Previous experience or understanding of digital marketing highly advantageous
- UI/UX design
- Running and monitoring marketing campaigns on various channels
You will work with some of the best minds in the industry and with cutting edge technologies such as Laravel, Elixir, Scala etc. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fast, growing and young organization that provides an opportunity to gain valuable industry exposure.
Although this is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow, we’re only looking for serious candidates who are willing to invest their time and become part of the family. For talented individuals, there is an option to go permanent after 6 months. The selected candidates will be provided with required training and mentoring before they start on actual projects.
Please respond back with your CV, samples of your illustrations and portfolio, contact details and availability for interview.